Resistance Training Specialist Level 1 - October 2020
The RTS1 Course is the first step beyond the one-size-fits-all protocols and choreography of personal trainer certifications. This course covers the study and application of Exercise Mechanics (Biomechanics). RTS has been promoted by renowned coaches such as Ben Pakulski IFBB Pro, Mark Coles (M10 Training) and Joe Bennett (Hypertrophy Coach).
Shane Harvey (RTSM, MAT), Alex Reid (RTS, MAT).
This course is run over two weekends from 9am - 5pm each day:
- October 3-4
- October 10-11
Level 3, 127 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000
What you will learn:
- Recognising and debunking resistance training myths.
- How to effectively analyse and progress exercise based on the biomechanic realities.
- Designing exercise progressions that add challenge, not merely complexity.
- Balancing the risks and benefits of specific exercises.
- Understanding the "functional" vs "traditional" training debate.
- Analyse and select equipment that produces optimal results.
For more information on the RTS Program see the below link: